OHSAS 18001:1999 Certification is a healthy occupational health and safety management system.
It is majorly defined as the health and labor protection system of a company as specified by internationally accredited certification bodies.
Following are some of the benefits :
- Reduced number of accidents and interruptions in production due for better control over hazards at the workplace.
- Prime focus on employee safety results.
- Legally complied with minimal administrative effort.
- Improvise company’s image and boost its global competitiveness.
- Very well comply with environmental rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates an innovative and forward thinking approach.
- Reduced insurance costs ISO 22001 :2005 FSMS Food Safety Management System .
market size ?
to go from