ISO 22000 Food Safety Management
The certification is administered by accreditation and certification bodies.
What is ISO 22000 Food Safety Management?
ISO 22000 is a truly international standard suitable for any business in the entire food chain, including inter-related organizations such as producers of equipment, packaging material, cleaning agents, additives and ingredients.
ISO 22000:2005 is also for companies seeking to integrate their quality management system, for example ISO 9001, and their food safety management system.
The standard combines generally recognized key elements to ensure food safety along the food chain, including:
- Interactive communication
- System management
- Control of food safety hazards through pre-requisite programmes andHACCP plans
- Continual improvement and updating of the food safety management system
What are the benefits of ISO 22000?
- Introduce internationally recognized processes to your business
- Give suppliers and stakeholders confidence in your hazard controls
- Put these hazard controls in place across your supply chain
- Introduce transparency around accountability and responsibilities
- Continually improve and update your systems so it stays effective
Trainings on ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
We offer a range of ISO 22000 training courses designed to help you achieve one of the most widely recognised quality management systems worldwide – growing your market share and giving employees clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
market size ?
to go from